全国服务热线:021-64823408
英语学习 NEWS CATEGORY
新闻动态 news
联系我们 contact us
手机:
138 8888 9999
电话:
88889999@qq.com
邮箱:
88889999@qq.com
地址:
上海市徐汇区漕溪路251弄望族城5号楼1806室
英语口语
当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语 >
60个美剧中最高频的地道句子
添加时间:2019-07-16
 

 1.It’s a hit.

  这件事很受人欢迎。

  2.You hit the nail on the head.

  你真是一言中的。

  3.It’s all greak to me.

  我全不懂。

  4.He’s always on the go.

  他永远是前进的。

  5.That’s a good gimmick.

  那是一个好办法。

  6.He is a fast talker.

  他老是说得天花乱坠。

  7.What’s the gag?

  这里面有什么奥妙?

  8.Drop dead.

  走开点。

  9.What’s eating you?

  你有什么烦恼?

  10.He double-crossed me.

  他出卖了我。

  11.It’s my cup of tea.

  这很合我胃口。

  12.Oh,my aching back!

  啊呀,天啊,真糟!

  13.I’m beat.

  我累死了。

  14.I’ll back you up all the way.

  我完全支持你。

  15.It’s a lot of chicken feed.

  这是小意思,不算什么。

  16.Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off.

  不要这个样子啦。

  17.Do to hell.

  滚蛋!

  18.Stop pulling my leg.

  不要开我玩笑了。

  19.Don’t jump on me.

  不要跟我发火。

  20.No dice.

  不行。

  21.He always goofs off.

  他总是糊里糊涂。

  22.So,you finally broke the ice.

  你终于打破了僵局。

  23.Nuts!

  胡说!

  24.He is a nut.

  他有点神经病。

  25.It’s on the house.

  这是免费的。

  26.Don’t panic.

  不要慌啊!

  27.He is a phoney.

  他是一个骗子。

  28.He was put on the spot.

  他已经给人打死了。

  29.He’s down and out.

  他已经完了。

  30.That will be the day.

  要有这么一天就好了。

31.Don‘t push me.

  别逼我。

  32.Don‘t give me your attitude.

  别跟我摆架子。

  33.Don‘t dream away your time.

  不要虚度光阴。

  34.Don‘t you dare come back again?

  你敢再回来!

  35.A flash in the pan.

  昙花一现。

  36.He always likes to play a lone hand.

  他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。

  37.That boy never says uncle.

  那个孩子的嘴特别硬。

  38.You rose to the bait.

  你中圈套了。

  39.Play to the score.

  见机行事。

  40.I‘m from Missouri.

  你骗不了我。

  41.He‘s a brain.

  他可是个有头脑的人。

  42.This draught occurs once in a blue moon.

  这场旱灾是百年不遇的。

  43.How dare you!

  你敢!

  44.In doing we learn.

  经一事,长一智。

  45.Get off my back.

  少跟我罗嗦。

  46.Keep your temper under control.

  不要发脾气。

  47.That‘s enough of your back talk.

  不许你回嘴。

  48.He is trying to cash in on me.

  他想占我便宜。

  49.Don‘t chicken out.Be a man.

  不要退缩了。

  50.I‘m hard up.

  我经济很困难。

  51.It‘s full of hot air.

  这是雷声大雨点小。

  52.He told me to get lost.

  他叫我走开。

  53.What‘s in it for me? = What‘s my cut? = What‘s my share?

  我有什么好处?

  54.I got a big kick out of it.

  这件事真令我开心。

  55.He kicked the bucket.

  他已经归天。

  56.Oh!You are killing me!

  笑死人了。

  57.He is an operator.

  (here it means a thief,a swindler,)

  他是一个老滑头。

  58.He passed out.

  他已经昏倒了!

  59.Don‘t be that way!

  别那样!

  60.You are casting pearls before swine.

  你这是对牛弹琴。